Google Tag

Friday, May 12, 2017

Bucket Babe: Juené Ferreira

It's hard to believe we're 5 months down in 2017, but at least we can look forward to the 5th beauty to be featured this year on the blog. We're keeping it really local in May as this months lass hails from the warm shores of the East Coast. She is a go-getter, entrepreneur and business woman. She's achieved a lot in her short existence and has big plans for her business and career going forward.  


Juené Ferreira



Bio

My name is Juené Ferreira, I am widely ambitious and ready to take the world by storm. I started my own business when I was sixteen years old and now own one of the most popular up and coming swimwear brands in South Africa. Get in touch with me on Facebook, Instagram, Website and Snapchat: jueneferreira 




Links


jueneferreiraJuene Ferreira


Q&A


1. Hot girls and hot cars go hand in hand, what ride would you like to  see yourself in?
  • That's true, I would like to see myself in the limited edition Bugatti Veyron by Mansory Vibere (I like them fast).
2. What sandwich are you most likely to make for me? and will it be toasted or plain?
  • I'm most likely not going to make you a sandwich, I'd rather treat you at your favorite restaurant. 
3. Everyone loves popcorn (well I think they do) what is your topping/ sprinkle of choice?
  • That's an easy one, salt and vinegar for the wine every single time!
4. Dream cover shoot?
  • Sports Illustrated.
5. If given a choice, full time model or full time executive, what would you choose?
  • Full time executive, I like being a boss babe.
6. Growing up you must have had someone you aspired to be, so who is your role model?
  • Both of my parents came from absolutely nothing and both became self made millionaires in their own right. I aspire to be like them .
7. Anyone holding that hand yet? or is it available?
  • I have a boyfriend, he's a professional rugby player. I love a strong athlete.
8. Obviously being a female you would love fashion. Favourite label/ designer?
  • I am obsessed with Dolce & Gabbana, they set the trends and other designers follow suit. D&G define the luxury lifestyle of fashion and I hope to do with same with my swimwear.
9. What type of music gets your booty shaking?
  • I love hip hop, rap and R&B. I can be quite gangster (LOL I wish).
10. Which city is your dream party destination?
  • I'm a huge party girl so I would definitely want to go to Ibiza or Las Vegas (cliche I know!)



















No comments:

Post a Comment