Google Tag

Monday, April 10, 2017

Monday Choon: Kygo & Selena Gomez - It Ain't Me (Tiesto AFTR:HRS Remix)


It's been about a year since Norwegian DJ Kygo first made his name on the EDM scene with his fresh new sound that was dubbed "tropical house" which was a fusion of electronic, house and the sounds of the Caribbean. He killed it on the Ultra Main stage and soon thereafter had much success world over. Fast forward a year later and he released a new track with Disney Superstar turn actress and singer, the gorgeous Selena Gomez. The track "It aint me" enjoyed some time in most of the charts but it got a special remix treatment from Tiesto which he featured on his AFTR:HRS compilation. Yes, I know, another track taken from that set, if I could I'd feature the whole damn thing on here, it is seriously that good and I can foresee many other tracks from there being released as singles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment