Google Tag

Friday, August 19, 2016

Bucket Babe: Michelle Chrystal

As we near the end of Winter, we look forward to the warm Spring will bring to us but to help us on that journey we have something equally hot to for you today! Our featured model is a familiar face, as you may have seen her on your TV or in various magazines. She's a qualified accountant, has her own Dance studio and is a lover of fitness having completing a teachers degree in a very rigorous training method of ballet as well as Pilates. Her feature in the 2014 December issue of Playboy Magazine is still one of the hottest pictorials to date and today we have the honor to feature her on the Bucket.  

Michelle Chrystal 


Bio

I chose to take the year after obtaining my Matric to complete my Cecchetti Ballet teachers' degree, alongside furthering my knowledge in Pilates. I used both qualifications part time, whilst completing my Bcom Chartered Accountancy Degree at the University of Johannesburg. I have recently opened my own Ballet Studio where I run all finances and admin myself, whilst instructing Pilates and modeling part-time.


I believe a balance in life is essential, and as such have chosen to invest my time in various academic and artistic pursuits. I'm a perfectionist, and any task given to me, will be rewarded with 110%.


My main modeling focus is on larger corporate campaigns such as music videos, TV Ads, etc.


Michelle's feature in the Yamaha TVC


Michelle played the lead female role in Justin Serraro's music video for "Not Fighting"


Michelle has also been featured as a Playmate for Playboy South Africa, as Miss December. You can see her pictorial from the shoot on the website: Miss December Pictorial


Links

Instagram: Mich_Chrystal
Twitter: @Mich_Chrystal


Q&A


1. Hot girls and hot cars go hand in hand, what ride would you like to  see yourself in?
  • Well I guess I should start with thank you for that (laughs). I currently drive an Audi S1, but am tempted to trader her in for the 2016 TT Roadster in the next few months. My ideal car thereafter would be the Porsche 911 convertible.
2. What sandwich are you most likely to make for me? and will it be toasted or plain?
  • Well that would depend on what you want? If we're talking toasted, it would without a doubt be Avo on toast. If we're going for plain, then a ham, cheese and tomato with some lettuce and mayo.
3. Everyone loves popcorn (well I think they do) what is your topping/ sprinkle of choice?
  • I'm a sour cream and chives fan.
4. Dream cover shoot?
  • Sports Illustrated/ Women's Health
5. If given a choice, full time model or full time executive, what would you choose?
  • I'm currently a part time executive, part time ballerina, and part time model. I wouldn't have it any other way.
6. Growing up you must have had someone you aspired to be, so who is your role model?
  • Oddly enough , no. I've always admired the work ethic of Charlize Theron, the bubbly personality of Cameron Diaz, and the class of Julia Roberts. I've tried to take bits and pieces from many people that I look up to and aspire to develop similar traits in my own personality..
7. Anyone holding that hand yet? or is it available?
  • (Laughs) After years of having the worst luck in terms of relationships, I have just recently committed to my best friend. He's the complete opposite to the "type" of guy I usually go for, but he treats me like gold and after being best friends for a few years we already have the honesty and communication in place, so I can only hope that this will be different.
8. Obviously being a female you would love fashion. Favourite label/ designer?
  • Guess - without a doubt! It's definitely on my bucket list to do a shoot for them too.
9. What type of music gets your booty shaking?
  • I'm quite diverse in my music taste. Give me anything from Tiesto, to 3 Doors Down, Eminem, or Sia. 80's classics are always a winner too. 
10. Which city is your dream party destination?

  • I'll be in Las Vegas in December - lets hope it lives up to its reputation!








No comments:

Post a Comment